Saturday 28 February 2009

This week went wrong.

I'm not quite sure what happened but I've been awful this week at going to uni, and instead have got too drunk. I didn't see Sam much over the first half of the week so decided I'd go to New Noise on Wednesday night after work. I actually had a lot of fun, I wasn't very drunk because I'd been at work and only got to the club at midnight, but in a way it was nice being a little bit tipsy rather than terribly drunk. Note to self - drink less when out.

Had work the next day, then in the evening I'd offered to host Rock n Roll Bingo at Knight's Park barin return for a few drinks. Sam came and helped me. I was really nervous to begin with because I get a bit shy when speaking in public, and thought pretty much no one was gonna want to get involved - but everyone in the bar joined in, and my confidence just got more and more as we went on. It was REALLY awesome. People were coming up to me afterwards saying how great it was and when were we going to do it again. Stoked on that! One of my lesbians won though, which I thought was quite funny. Bet everyone thought I'd rigged it.

I'm not sure how it happened, but I ended up battered that night. I didn't really drink much, maybe five drinks? I hadn't eaten anything that day, so perhaps that's why, but my GOD I was so ill. I was really sick that night and fell over on the way home according to Sam. Literally really confused me, considering the relatively small amount I'd had and I got so ill. Didn't feel very well yesterday at all.

Saturday now, and it's finally time for the massive girly night out we've been planning for a few weeks. Even Faridah is coming which is massively brilliant - good timing too as she's just broken up with the boy so needs some loving. Meeting at Holborn at about half 8 then off to Aterskool. EXCITED.

Despite being crap at going to uni this week I handed in the first assignment of this term on Wednesday, and if I do say so myself, it was really bloody good. I worked really hard and got some good quotes (it was a news story fo a journalism module).

Next week I am going to be better and go to all my lectures. Thursday night will be awesome fun though; it's Tamsin's birthday so I'm going into London with her and the other gays and we're going to the SE1 club in London Bridge, which is sort of like an art gallery also, to see some special screening of the Watchmen. Apparently a semi famous band are playing too. It's all very mysterious.

I've also sorted an awesome surprise for Sam which will hopefully happen sometime next week. He's going mad trying to figure out what it is. Lulz.

No comments:

Post a Comment